How to take measurements?
- Dimensions have to be measured by using a metal measure tape.
- It is important for the data to be accurate when providing dimensions of width, as once the blind is finished, the width cannot be adjusted at the installation site. However, the height of the shade can be adjusted at the installation site, so this dimension may deviate slightly (1–2 cm).
- The manufacturer reserves the right to deviations in dimensions of the width of the finished shade of +1mm. The size of the shade is considered to be the utmost outer dimension on the shade. The fabric is slightly narrower due to the system of manufacture.
- When placing an order, fill out the Order Form ‘PLEATED SHADES’ with respective dimensions.
- Always fill in width first and then height (width x height), all in mm.
A. SHADE WILL BE MOUNTED IN THE WINDOW FRAME IN FRONT OF THE GLASS
If a shade is to be mounted in front of the glass, the customer should measure the distance between the sides of the window pane right next to the glass. It is recommended to measure the width in three points: at the bottom, in the middle and at the top edge of the glass. The manufacturer considers the smallest width to be the dimension of the glass. In case, there is protective sealant at the moulding, it shall be considered as glass.
When taking measurements, pay attention to the mouldings at the glass. If they are perpendicular to the glass, then the utter edge of the shades is 2 mm narrower than the glass. But if the slats are inclined to the glass, the shade is as wide as the glass.
When window slats are perpendicular to the glass.
In case window slats are inclined.
B. SHADE WILL BE MOUNTED ON THE WINDOW FRAME, IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW ON THE CEILING OR WALL
If a shade is to be mounted in front of the window as a free-hanging shade or on the window frame so that it also covers the part of the frame, you should provide us with the dimension the shade is supposed to cover. In this case, the provided dimensions are considered as the size of the finished shade.